Monday, August 25, 2008

Suddenly...

Just one funny day turns everybody in the office to tell me what to do with my life.
Suddenly they say lots of things such as :

- You should trust people more, let them do things for you.
- You'd better raise your kids first, then think about your career
- You set too high standard for everthing, that's why you get frustrated with your work
- You have whatever it takes to run your own business , not employed by a company like this
- You should reduce your activities, and spend more time with your kids
- You should not take the work load home, let go.
- Travelling is not good for you, you have kids!

Whenever they say more now, I just take a closer look at their faces--in my disbelief-- and wonder whatthey might think when I say what I think about them. But then, it's easier to torture them to think more and say more about me and my life. Really.

1 comment:

Daffodil said...

Some people just won't take the idea that no one can actually understand the life of another....
Be patient, Ken :) I know you can get through this...