Saturday, January 29, 2011

...should be fine

When I was younger, one night I had a dream about a guy with a blue backpack. He didn't say anything, but he just smiled for a second and turned his head. After that, the smile kept haunting me for years. Though the face was not clear, but the smile really warmed my heart.

I always thought that smile I would discover in a peculiar man . I was hoping that it should be a hint for the feeling that I once lost. How I had wished the smile would bring back the warmth of the sun in my heart that I have longed for.

But years went by. People came and walked out of my life ( I kicked some out of my life, though). yet, it kept me wonder how and where to find the owner of the smile.

In the end I learn that I could never find the smile anywhere. The further I go, the more I got lost. It begins to make sense to me that there is no point of searching. As I have kept it close to my heart, for years, it has been there.It will always be there.



No matter what happens, this smile will always be found.
When I am asleep, while I am awake.
It's just projected to each of my sleeping son ,my as-it-is lifemate, and few but damn loving friends.
I found the smile in them, and I will asume things should just be fine...










No comments: