Monday, January 23, 2012

me and those symbols

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  It's the way I'd like to remember you.


The moment I found somebody to trust,
when I did not think I would 
The reasons for me to feel what I do
and  never want to lose or regret


Words we have a few, but true...






I take you, to be my friend, my lover, the father of my children and my husband. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity.

No comments: