Sunday, August 14, 2005

On his seventh week

Akira will be two months old next week. Time does fly, doesn't it?
It felt just like yesterday I carried him in my womb. It was just like a dream away when I screamed out to my last breath in my effort of delivering him.



He began to show his first social smiles a few days ago to my husband. At that time I thought it was not really a smile-- just somekind of muscle movement around his mouth and look like a smile. Because I felt it was unfair to have my husband to be the one who found this out. I breastfeed him many times a day, watched him carefully, how come he did not let me to be the first person? But life is unfair, my friend Susan always says. Indeed.


Anyway, his smiles brighten up my days evenmore. I feel I am connected to him. He responds to me.

I'm on the seventh heaven!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

They're beautiful children!

Mariskova said...

selamet ya,
Akira makin kayak Wisnu aja...