Thursday, July 21, 2005

Simple happiness

the most difficult question to answer
is and has always been
" Are you happy?"
especially when being asked
by your love one

I look up at the sky
searching for the answer
I still can not find
coz it gets cloudy sometimes
and that's not happiness

I listen to my favorite songs
feeling every beat of it
getting into the lyrics
but my heart aches
for my past and regrets
they brought back

I touch my sons' faces
as they are asleep
caressing their hair
rubbing their back
my heart is melting

a pair of brown soothing eyes
and huge and forgiving heart
where I belong to
I know for sure
never demand the answer

1 comment:

Zule Bernardi said...

Ken..seperti ada hal sama yg sedang kita jalani. Semoga ikhlas..
semoga ada hal baik dibalik ini semua. Seperti kepercayaan akan takdir yg maktub. Ini semua bakal selesai..tinggal tunggu waktu ajah..lanjut, ragu-ragu atau berhenti sama sekali karir kita..Good luck!!