Monday, June 19, 2006

Hello there


Helooooo everybody!!!! I have been looking forward to appearing in our family blog as I arrived on this beautiful earth on June 11,2006 at 6.25 pm at Duren Tiga Hospital.

Well, here I am now!

What do you say if I tell you that I weigh 3.1 kg and 48 cm long --(bli Wisnu was only 2.8 kg and bli akira was 2.795 kg when they were born!)?

My mother said that my two elder brothers slept tight after 7 pm since they were born, but I prefer to sleep long hours during the day and wake everybody up during the night. Anyway, my father is watching the World Cup so I guess he needs a company --me and of course my mother. :) Well, I am just different.

So you ask about my name-huh? I Gusti Nyoman Andhika Rai. You know, as the third son in Balinese family I have the privilidge to be called Nyoman--like my father. Andhika means fragrant, while Rai in Sundanese languange means 'younger brother' but I heard in Japanese it means "trust". Don't you all be worried of those string of words, just call me Rai. Simple and gentle, right? (It must remind you all of the weight lifter-- ade Rai -- ).

OK now, there's so much to tell, but maybe later ;)

3 comments:

Niken said...

Selamat datang Rai. Cepet besar ya, nanti main bola sama bli Wisnu & bli Akira (kak Alexa jd cheerleader)

The light said...

Haloooo Rai-kun, omedetoo ne! Mata okikunattara, boku to isyoni asobo yo!

Anonymous said...

ken, lahirnya bukannya tanggal 11?